Morehead State Lady Eagles at Austin Peay Lady Govs
- With the 88-81 win, Austin Peay is now 35-37 all-time versus Morehead State.
- It was the Lady Govs second overtime victory this season. They won at Belmont 58-56 on Dec. 18.
- Head coach Carrie Daniels is now 8-6 versus Morehead State in her career.
- The Lady Govs ended a five-game home losing streak.
- Junior Leslie Martinez posted career highs in points (20) and rebounds (14) for her third double-double as an Austin Peay player.
- Senior Whitney Hanley finished with 22 points, her 14th 20-point outing this season.
- With her 22 points, Hanley now has 1,463 points in her career, moving her past Amanda Behrenbrinker for fifth place all-time in school history.
- Hanley's seven made field goals give her 520 total in her career and moves her into seventh place all-time in school history.
- Freshman Shira Buley recorded a career-high 10 points. She made Austin Peay's only three field goals of the overtime period and scored eight of the team's 12 points in the frame.
- Junior Kaitlyn Hill finished with 13 points, her seventh consecutive double-digit scoring effort.
- Austin Peay had two players (Leslie Martinez and Whitney Hanley) finish with 20 or more points for the third time this season.
- The 88 points versus Morehead State marks the first time this season that the Lady Govs recorded 80 or more points in back-to-back games.
- Austin Peay set season highs in both free throws made (27) and attempted (34). Eight Lady Govs made a free throw in the contest.
- Morehead State did not make a field-goal in the extra period (5 FGA) but was 5-of-6 at the free-throw line.