YOU CAN NOW PAY ONLINE: Tired of having to write a check to pay your Govs Club membership? Good news! Click the button below and pay online!
Why Join the Governors Club?
Membership in the Governors Club not only provides you with tangible benefits such as preferred seating and special parking privileges but also community involvement and personal connections. Governors Club members are a dedicated community of Austin Peay alumni, supporters and fans committed to supporting Austin Peay athletics programs and the Austin Peay community.
Governors Club membership dues are used to directly enhance athletic programs and support alumni events in the following ways:
- Facility Improvements
- Student-Athlete welfare, including holiday meals and uniforms
- Enhancement of recruiting and team travel budgets
- Alumni receptions and tailgate parties prior to APSU athletics events
- OVC Tournament tickets for APSU students
How Can I Join the Governors Club?
- Gifts can be made by cash, check or credit card;
- Click here to fill out and fax or mail in a commitment card;
- Click here to join the Governors Club online;
- Or call (931) 221-7904;
- By making a contribution of $100 or more to Austin Peay Athletics.
- At this time we are not able to receive online payments for Governors Club membership dues.
Governors Club Benefits
Anyone making an annual contribution (of $100 or more) automatically becomes a member of the Governors Club and is entitled to a variety of Annual Giving Level benefits. These benefits include (a complete chart is available below):
- A tax deduction (only $50 of your donation is not tax deductible)
- Priority for single game, away game, and post-season tickets
- Access to parking, pre-game receptions, and special events
Governors Club Mission Statement
|Download the Brochure|
|Click the image above to download the PDF. You will need legal sized paper to print this document.|
The purpose of the Governors Club is to support the total athletic program at Austin Peay State University. By providing resources, participation, enthusiasm, attendance and appreciation to all the teams at the University, we strive to enhance the athletic and academic quality of the programs we support. We pledge to work together for the common goal of nurturing successful athletic teams both on and off the field of play.