- The loss snapped APSU's modest two-game winning streak.
- In losing, the Governors cannot qualify for the OVC post-season tournament for the first time since 1984.
- The 21 turnover represented an OVC-season high for the Governors. They have committed 59 turnovers over the past three games.
- The 91points allowed were the second most this behind the 98 allowed to DePaul back in November.
- The 53 points were tied for the second lowest scored by the Govs this season.
- Travis Betran led the Governors with 13 points against EKU. It was only the second time this season the Governors placed just a single player in double figures. Anthony Campbell was APSU's only double-figure scorer at Illinois State.
- After shooting 54.5 percent (12 of 22) from the floor in the first half, the Governors were just 6 of 27 (22.2 percent) in the final half.
- Despite gaining six more offensive rebounds than EKU (11-5), the Colonels had one more second-chance point (8-7).
4/29 - Tatiana Ariza, Rogers named Most Outstanding APSU Athletes; Harper, Doyle selected Legends Award...