- This was the second straight game Austin Peay has lost shooting 50 percent from the floor. The Govs lost just six times over the previous two seasons shooting 50 percent or better.
- Travis Betran has scored 20 or more points three times this season, including his last two games.
- Over the last seven games, junior guard Travis Betran is averaging 19.9 ppg, shooting 53.2 percent from the floor and 54 percent from three-point range. He was 3-of-6 from three against Arkansas State, making it seven straight games he has made three or more three pointers.
- With four blocks against Arkansas State, Chris Horton now has at least two blocked shots in 9 of APSU's 10 games.
- Freshman center Chris Horton tallied his third career double-double with 10 points and a season-best 13 rebounds against Arkansas State. He also had three steals and two assists against the Red Wolves.
- In APSU's last three games against Division I foes, it has committed 77 turnovers.
- Austin Peay's bench was outscored 15-3 by Arkansas State, a late three pointer by Corey Arensten.
- In the last two games the Governors are 13 of 20 (65 percent) from three-point range.
- After being held to four points by Memphis, senior forward Anthony Campell bounced back with 14 points against Arkansas State, including 3-of-4 three-point shooting.