Austin Peay Athletics Compliance
Forms and Links for
The Austin Peay State University Department of Athletics is responsible for the control and conduct of the intercollegiate athletics program including student-athletes, coaches, staff and boosters. Austin Peay is committed to compliance with NCAA regulations and therefore believes it is critical to ASK BEFORE YOU ACT.
- Booster Information - Guidelines for Boosters Regarding CURRENT & PROSPECTIVE Student-Athletes
- The Student-Athlete survey is completely anonymous so please answer truthfully. The questions are regarding your experience at Austin Peay. Answer the questions based on your most recent season of competition.
- 2012-13 SURVEY
The following links are provided as a resource to current Austin Peay State University Student-Athletes:
- APSU Student-Athlete Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Athletics Academic Services
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Information
- Strength & Conditioning
- Student-Athlete Advisory Council
ASK BEFORE YOU ACT
Who to Contact at Austin Peay if you have questions concerning compliance: