Postgame Notes following Austin Peay's 71-52 Ohio Valley Conference loss to Tennessee State, Saturday:
- Junior Nicole Olszewski grabbed a career-high 10 rebounds and scored six points.
- Senior Meghan Bussabarger scored 11 points - all in the second half.
- Freshman Lauren Maki scored her first collegiate field goal and finished with 2 points and a blocked shot in a career-high 10 minutes played.
- Austin Peay had a nine-minute drought without a field goal in the first half and followed that with a four-minute second half drought. Tennessee State outscored Austin Peay 18-2 in the first period drought and 11-0 in the second half version.
- The Lady Govs committed 21 turnovers against Tennessee State - it is only the third time in OVC play APSU has committed 20-plus turnovers.
- Austin Peay was credited with a season-low five steals.
- Austin Peay tied a season-high with five blocked shots, including two by senior Kaitlyn Hill and one each by freshmen Lauren Maki and Tiasha Gray and senior Leslie Martinez.