- First-half leading scorers: AP - Travis Betran, four points EIU - Josh Piper, 12 points
- Junior Jeremy Purvis is starting to find his shot. He went 2-for-2 from the three-point line against EIU.
- In three of the last four games Cory Arentsen has made at least two three-pointers.
- Juniors Travis Betran and Will Triggs both have scored double digits in the last eight games.
- With a loss tonight the Govs are now on a three-game losing streak.
- Tonight was the third game of freshman Chris Horton's career that he did not record a block shot.
- Senior Anthony Campbell hit his 400th career shot from the field.
- Tonight was the first time Purvis was held without an assist since Dec.22 at Illinois State.
- This is the first time since Jan. 3 at Southeast Missouri that the Govs shot at least 50 percent from the field.
- Tonight was Triggs eighth straight game shooting 50 percent or better from the field.
- The Govs were held to a season low of 21 rebounds against Eastern Illinois.
- Game-leading scorers: AP - Betran, Triggs 14 points EIU - Piper, 20 points
4/29 - Tatiana Ariza, Rogers named Most Outstanding APSU Athletes; Harper, Doyle selected Legends Award...