Postgame notes following the Lady Govs 68-43 Ohio Valley Conference loss to Eastern Illinois, Saturday night:
- Austin Peay fielded a different starting five for the first time in eight games - dating back to the Dec. 9 contest against St. Catharine.
- Sophomores Shira Buley and Shelby Olszewski each made their season's first start and joined freshmen Jennifer Nwokocha (fourth start) and Alexis Hardaway (ninth start) as well as senior Leslie Martinez (16th start).
- Martinez' 11-rebound performance was her 7th double-digit rebounding performance this season and it was the 12th time she led APSU in rebounding.
- Buley finished with season bests in scoring (5 points), assists (3), steals (2) and minutes played (25).
- Nwokocha grabbed a career-high eight rebounds and scored seven points.
- Senior Meghan Bussabarger, who did not start for the first time this season, scored a team-best 13 points off the bench on 6-of-14 shooting.
- Eastern Illinois finished the game shooting 40.3 percent from the floor. Austin Peay has not held an opponent below 40 percent shooting during its current five-game losing streak.